ST-EUSTACHE, Que. [url=http://www.cheapsaintsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-erik-mccoy-jersey]Erik McCoy Jersey[/url] . - S

Второй форум - можете его удалить или переименовать.
Это ваш сайт - поэтому делайте все, что пожелаете!

Модератор: Администрация

Ответить
zhanjiao1212

ST-EUSTACHE, Que. [url=http://www.cheapsaintsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-erik-mccoy-jersey]Erik McCoy Jersey[/url] . - S

Сообщение zhanjiao1212 » 04 июн 2019, 08:39

ST-EUSTACHE, Que. Erik McCoy Jersey . - Scott Steckly knows his way to Victory Lane in St-Eustache. Winless in his first five starts of the 2014 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 season, Steckly returned to a track where hed won three of the previous five series events. Make that four of six. The Milverton, Ontario, native raced the No. 22 Canadian Tire/Sylvania Dodge to his 16th career victory in Saturdays National 250 from Autodrome St-Eustache. Steckly now has four wins and top fives in all six career starts at the flat .4-mile oval. "I just like coming here," Steckly said of St-Eustache. "Its a real tight flat oval, and we usually have a good setup coming to this track." Eighteen-year-old Alex Guenette crossed the line second, followed by L.P. Dumoulin, Anthony Simone and Jeff Lapcevich. Noel Dowler, Mark Dilley, Andrew Ranger, D.J. Kennington and J.R. Fitzpatrick rounded out the top 10. Rookie Alex Labbe won his first series pole award in qualifying earlier in the day in just his seventh career start. Labbe led the field to green but was quickly overtaken by Steckly on the backstretch. Labbe stayed close early on, but ultimately exited the event due to problems with his suspension. Steckly led the first 104 circuits before pitting under caution. He was able to move back to the front on Lap 152 and, with the exception of Guenette on Lap 219, he led the balance of the event. "The car was just awesome," Steckly said. "I was just patient the whole night and didnt abuse the car. Well just take the win and move on." Guenette matched his career-best finish, set the first time in this event a year ago, and matched earlier this year at Circuit ICAR. "I pushed real hard to try to pass Scott [Steckly], but I finished second to him again this year," Guenette said. "Hopefully, soon enough we will be able to pull a win." With a fourth consecutive podium finish, Dumoulin extended his advantage in the season points standings to 251-234 on Fitzpatrick. "Its awesome for us," Dumoulin said of his third place finish after the team struggled a bit earlier in the day. "Weve had a really good season so far and we want to keep it that way." Saturday was the first top-five finish of the year for Simone and the second in four starts for Lapcevich. The event featured nine lead changes among six different drivers and was slowed by six caution flags. Steckly led a race-high 202 laps, which tied his single-race career-high previously recorded last year at Riverside International Speedway. The National 250 will air on TSN on Sunday, Aug. 3 at 11 a.m. ET and on RDS2 on Saturday, Aug. 9, at 1:30 p.m. After completing four events in a span of 21 days, the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 will take a one-week break before heading to Trois-Rivieres, Quebec, for the JuliaWine.com Le 50 Tours at Circuit de Trois-Rivieres on Aug. 9-10. Wholesale Saints Jerseys . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. Cheap New Orleans Saints Jerseys . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.cheapsaintsjerseyselite.com/ . The Twins announced Thursday the 28-year-old Albers cleared waivers. He will join the Hanwha Eagles of the Korea Baseball Organization.SOCHI, Russia -- Mark Arendz recorded a first for Canada on the opening day of competition at the Paralympic Winter Games. The 24-year-old from Hartsville, P.E.I., won a silver medal Saturday in the biathlon, the first Canadian ever to do so in the event. Arendz finished just .07 seconds behind gold medallist Vladislav Lekomtcev of Russia, who posted a winning time of 19 minutes 3.7 seconds. Russian Azat Karachurin finished third in 19:14.9. Arendzs coach, Robin McKeever, guided his brother and 10-time Paralympic medallist, Brian, to Canadas only other Paralympic medal in biathlon. They captured a bronze medal in the visually impaired 7.5-kilometre sprint discipline at the 2006 Paralympics in Turin, Italy. "It feels absolutely great and a big relief to get on the podium right away," said a beaming Arendz. "I fought as hard as I could, and it was such a close race at the end." It was one of three medals for Canada on the day. Josh Dueck of Kimberley B.C., also earned a silver medal in the mens downhill sit-ski. Mac Marcoux of Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., and guide Robin Femy of Mont-Tremblant, Que., claimed a bronze in the mens visually-impaired downhill. Dueck won his medal on the 10th anniversary of the freestyle skiing accident that landed him in a wheelchair. It was his second Paralympic medal after claiming a silver in slalom at the 2010 Vancouver Paralympic Games. "This is fantastic," Dueck said. "Im really about performance, and I took a fast line down the hill and took some chances and I got pretty lucky. "I crossed the line and was thrilled. Second is awesome." Kurt Oatway, of Calgary and Caleb Brousseau,, of Terrace, B. Chauncey Gardner-Johnson Jersey. C., were fifth and sixth, respectively, in the sit-ski category. Also, the Canadian sledge hockey team opened with a convincing 10-1 win over Sweden. Anthony Gale of Brampton, Ont., and Adam Dixon of Midland, Ont., led the way with two goals and two assists apiece. The Canadian team returns to action Sunday facing Norway. Four years ago, the Norwegians nipped Canada to win the bronze medal in Vancouver. And in wheelchair curling, Canada, the defending world champion, earned wins of 6-3 over Great Britain and 5-4 versus host Russia. The Canadians take on Sweden on Sunday. Arendz was fourth midway through the race but shot clean in his second stop at the range to begin his successful charge to a podium finish. "The plan was to shoot clean and I was focused on following that, but I missed that one target just slightly," said Arendz. "I thought I had it but a twitch of the finger and I just missed it. "I wasnt far off. I told myself to fight hard on that penalty loop to get over the penalty and finish strong." The course was slushy because of the warm weather, which created challenges for Arendz. "It is so warm and not really winter-like conditions so the course was really slowing down out there," he said. "The guys in the wax room did a great job on the skis. "I will celebrate this one with them." Russias Alena Kaufman shot clean en route to winning the womens standing class race. Caroline Bisson of Ottawa finished 14th. Margarita Gorbounova, also of Ottawa, and her guide, Andrea Bundon of Regina, were seventh in the six-kilometre womens visually impaired race. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

warcheif

Сообщение warcheif » 10 сен 2021, 00:17

warcheif

Сообщение warcheif » 15 окт 2021, 17:01

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Ответить