CORK, Ireland -- Mikko Ilonen of Finland carded a course-record 7-under-par 64 while crowd favourite Rory McIlroy finish

Второй форум - можете его удалить или переименовать.
Это ваш сайт - поэтому делайте все, что пожелаете!

Модератор: Администрация

Ответить
zhanjiao1212

CORK, Ireland -- Mikko Ilonen of Finland carded a course-record 7-under-par 64 while crowd favourite Rory McIlroy finish

Сообщение zhanjiao1212 » 04 июн 2019, 08:56

CORK, Ireland -- Mikko Ilonen of Finland carded a course-record 7-under-par 64 while crowd favourite Rory McIlroy finished 10 shots behind in the first round of the Irish Open on Thursday. Art Shell Jersey . Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. It added up to a record on a course made over since the last Irish Open at Fota Island in 2002. The Finn, a three-time winner on tour, wasnt surprised at the fifth course record in his career. "I lost out in a playoff to Sergio (Garcia) in the Qatar Masters this year, and recently in the Nordea Masters I felt my game was good despite finishing 32nd, which is still a mystery how I finished 32nd that week as I was hitting my best shots of the week there," Ilonen said. "Maybe the good golf is there but then we still have a long way to go." Tied for second on 5 under were Germanys Marcel Siem and the Swedish pair of Robert Karlsson and Magnus Carlsson. McIlroy hit just eight of the 14 fairways and took 30 putts in a round of 3-over 74. Hes in a lowly share of 125th place in the 156-player field. "Ive still got a little bit of jet lag, for sure, coming from the U.S. Open," he said. "I wasnt able to do much the Monday, Tuesday, because the clubs didnt arrive until yesterday, as well, so that was a little bit frustrating more than anything else. "But I did a really good practice session on the range last night after the pro-am, and was feeling good going out this morning. However, I just couldnt really put it together as I was very sloppy with the scoring clubs, wedges, the short game, the putting. All that was just a little off. "Hopefully, that is my poor round for the week." Lyle Alzado Jersey .Best moustache: How can we not give this to Lanny McDonald? Check out the duster for yourself. Jerry Rice Jersey . No such luck. Wiggins owned the end of Parkers impressive homecoming. The Kansas star scored 16 of his 22 points in the second half, outplaying Parker down the stretch and helping the fifth-ranked Jayhawks knock off No. http://www.authenticraiderspro.com/Jim-otto-raiders-jersey/ . According to bodog.ca, Cleveland moved up to grab the best odds to win the Larry OBrian trophy at 4-1 on Friday. By comparison, the Miami Heats odds plummeted from 3-1 favourites before LeBron left, to 50-1.(SportsNetwork.com) - The two worst teams in the Eastern Conference square off Wednesday night when the New York Knicks visit the Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers. The Sixers are 2 1/2 games ahead of their Atlantic Division rivals, but the Knicks played their way out of a massive funk last time out. The Knicks ended a franchise-worst 16-game losing streak on Monday with a 99-92 home victory over the New Orleans Pelicans. It was New Yorks first win in Madison Square Garden since Nov. 22 versus these same 76ers, a span of 12 games. We didnt really talk about how many games we had lost, Knicks coach Derek Fisher said. We had to act as if we expected this at some point. Obviously we enjoy it ... it feels good to win. Carmelo Anthony had 24 points and nine rebounds to lead the Knicks past the Pelicans, who played without both Anthony Davis and Jrue Holiday. Langston Galloway netted 21 points and Amare Stoudemire added 14 points and six rebounds off the bench for the Knicks, who hadnt won since Dec. 12 against the Boston Celtics. The Pelicans trimmed a 15-point first-half deficit to a point with under two minutes left when Tyreke Evans connected on a runner in the paint. Omer Asik was called for a foul with less than a second on the shot clock a bit later and with the time winding down again, Anthony found a wide open Jose Calderon in the right corner. Calderon, who had been 1-of-9 at that point, nailed tthe 3-pointer to stake the Knicks to a 96-92 advantage with 32. Ted Hendricks Jersey. 7 seconds left. Ryan Anderson was off on a right corner triple at the other end and Anthony sealed the outcome by making 3-of-4 from the foul line down the stretch. The Sixers have dropped two straight, but have won three of their last five in south Philadelphia. Both games during this little drought came on the road, with one in Detroit and one in Washington, DC. On Monday, the Wizards demolished the 76ers, 111-76. It was Philadelphias 12th straight loss by double-digits. I live in a naive world, Sixers head coach Brett Brown said. I really think were going to steal wins every time we play. (Our players) allow me to think that because they have spirited practices ... (but) sometimes you have one of those games. I think you have to give (the Wizards) credit when you look at how bad we were. I think they forced that. The Wizards led the Martin Luther King Jr. Day game for the final 42 minutes and were ahead by double digits over the last 38 1/2. Henry Sims led Philadelphia with 13 points. Jerami Grant scored 12 and Nerlens Noel had 11 with seven rebounds, three assists and four steals, but Michael Carter-Williams shot just 2-for-13 for seven points. The Knicks beat the Sixers by eight in MSG on Nov. 22 and have taken three straight and eight of the last 10 meetings. New York has won in five of its last six trips to Philadelphia. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

ruairidhlegge

Сообщение ruairidhlegge » 01 окт 2020, 14:44

This an awesome fight from both of the fighter, it's been a year since Rory fight this good! I am so happy that he is more focus on this fight. Thank you so much for sharing it here and I will definitely watch the replay. come play with us game today and lets us enjoy the action mystery experience in this free to play game. read more about the game today!

Ответить